Job Station: Accra.
• To provide effective and efficient legal support and advice and representation to organization’s clients
• Provide legal advice to clients and communities
• Research legal information
• Travel to mining communities
• Arrange meetings with mining communities
• Hold conference with communities
• Drafting of pleadings and complaints
• Represent the institution/clients at the court and other quasi-judicial and law enforcement agencies
• Liaise with partners of the organizations in the prosecution/defence of cases in court
• Any other work as you may assign.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Knowledge of Mining and Oil and Gas Laws/ Regulations
• A University degree in Law (LLB).
• Qualifying certificate in Law
• One (1) to Three (3) years working experience as a Lawyer
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Interest in public interest and human rights litigation
• Conversant with court processes and procedures
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Willingness to travel across the country and outside